Welcome to Boy Scout Troop 806 of Coronado, California!
The site will be updated from time to time with troop information, including: schedules, trip information, trip photos and stories, and links to other helpful Web sites. Please feel free to contact us by clicking on the e-mail link below if you have any questions, suggestions and/or comments.
Troop Schedule and News Summary
- Upcoming events (for event details, check the Troop Schedule):
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held at the Coronado Library Winn Room from 7:00 to 8:00 pm.
- 03 March -- Troop Meeting.
- 07-09 March Fish Creek Backpacking Click here for general info/maps (POC Glenn Hopson).
- 10 March -- Parent/Troop Committee Meeting (Coronado Library Conference Room). All parent, Committee Members, Senior Patrol Leader, Assistant Senior Patrol Leader, and Junior Assistant Scoutmasters invited.
- 16 March (1500-1630) -- Philmont Meeting (Winn Room).
- 17 March (1700-1900) -- St Baldrick's Fund Raising (click here for more information).
- 24 March -- No Troop Meeting (Spring Break).
- 31 March -- Troop Meeting.
- Click here for the Troop apparel order form. Please return completed forms and money to Glenn Hopson.
Special Friends and Troop 806 Supporters
Rotary Club of Coronado
The Optimist Club of Coronado